The Select Platinum Series continues to build upon the proven reputation associated with the Advanced Imaging Technology family of printers. Select Platinum printers and drivers provide enhanced throughput when printing multiple cards improved dithered images and simplified print blocking regions as well as other enhancements. Featuring speed and robust performance these printers are well suited for low-cost low- to mid-volume users such as schools municipalities corporations or theme parks. Choose full-color or one-color printing on one or two sides of a card. Printers can be configured with optional magnetic stripe and-or smart card capabilities.
The Datacard SP25 card printer is your affordable, dual-function card printing choice. The manual feed, simplex SP25 Datacard printer combines color/monochrome card printing and monochrome rewritable card printing, making it ideal for a variety of low-volume applications - from education and small corporations, to retail and healthcare.
Datacard SP25 card printers produce high quality, 300 DPI full color or monochrome cards in no time. For example, the SP25 Datacard printer's rewrite cycle takes a mere 12.4 seconds!
The SP25 Datacard printer's rewritable feature enables you to erase and rewrite cards over 500 times, allowing you to get the most out of your cards. The Datacard SP25 rewritable ability is ideal for card applications where card information changes frequently, such as a student's class schedule information or a temporary visitor ID badge.
The Datacard SP25 card printer is equipped with an easy-to-use printer driver that allows you to adjust color, imaging and much more. Its audio and visual prompts, error-free ribbon loading and continuous cleaning roller features allow the Datacard SP25 to virtually operate by itself.
The Datacard SP25 card printer is capable of meeting your magnetic stripe technology needs. Plus, the Datacard SP25 ID card printer is your environmentally-friendly choice, as it meets the advanced Japanese and European non-lead Restrictions of the Use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) product requirements. If you have multiple uses for your cards, or your cards hold frequently-changing or time-sensitive information, choose the high quality, affordable Datacard SP25 card printer. Summary of Datacard SP25 Features
Datacard SP25 Mechanical Specifications
- Simplex (single side) card printing
- Manual/single feed card input
- 12 month standard depot warranty, including 12 month printhead warranty (unlimited passes)
- Compact and lightweight
- Edgeless, full color/monochrome and/or rewritable monochrome printing
- 300 dots per inch (DPI) direct-to-card printing technology
- Card rewrite capability - up to 500 times
- 256 grayscale bitmap
- Able to print high quality alpha-numeric text, logos, digitized signatures, barcodes and background patterns
- Print speed of:
- 30 seconds per full color card
- 7.2 seconds per monochrome (black) card
- 12.4 seconds per rewrite cycle (full card erase and rewrite)
- Prints on CR80 card media (standard credit card size) with 0.2286 mm - 1.397 mm (0.009" - 0.555") thicknesses
- 0.03" optimal for rewritable cards
- Integrated card holder capacity of 15 - 0.03" (0.76 mm) cards
- Bi-directional USB interface
- Option for magnetic stripe encoding
- Dimensions: 14.9" x 7.8" x 9.0" (37.85 cm x 19.5 cm x 22.5 cm)
- Weight: between 7-8 lbs (3.2 kg-3.6 kg), depending upon options