10 Questions to consider before take a decision:
1. How are your photo ID cards going to be used?
2. Will your card be part of an access control/security program?
3. Will you need to assign users different levels of security clearance?
4. Do you need to secure multiple sites?
5. How many cards will you issue per year?
6. How long do the cards need to last?
7. Will cards be printed on one or two sides?
8. How much personalized information will the cards contain?
9. Will you need to badge employees at several locations?
10. What level of card security will you need?
Click here to download Fargo's Guide to Selecting a Photo ID System.
POS of America now offers a full line of badge accessories to include: