PP6800 SERIES THERMAL PRINTER
TWO YEAR WARRANTY COVERING ENTIRE PRINTER (MECHANICAL AND ELECTRONICS)
The PP6800 may be POSIFLEX lowest cost printer, but it is also the highest value with high speed 150mm/sec printing capability with a new top fee design.Serial & Parallel support with optional LAN and USB expansion.With fast moving technology in pos solutions, it is important to have simple integration of peripheral devices. Easily outpacing many other printers in its class, the pos printer PP6800 alerts the user of paper jams, a paper near end sensor alert when the printer is nearly out of paper, an auto cutter, and simple easy drop-and-load paper roll loading.
The AURA-6800 series is a sharp look, easy loading, low noise, lightweight, and WiFi-capable printer. Equipped with popular specification like speed 150 mm per second and resolution up to 576 dots / line, makes the AURA-6800 become the mainstream model. Moreover, its user-friendly for paper jam is remarkable to push the ?Hood Release Button? only.
- 3? wireless high-speed thermal printer with auto cutter
- Detailed streamlined look in a delicate design
- Printing speed up to 150 mm per second, 80 (or 58) mm paper width / 72 / 64 (or 53) mm print width
- High-resolution print up to 512 dots / line (Max. 576 dots / line)
- Low noise thermal printing
- Paper jams can be solved by pushing the ?Hood Release Button? directly
- Drop-and-load structure for paper roll loading
- Cash drawer control up to 2 cash drawers
- Enhanced capability in kitchen bell for reminder function
- Interface : serial, parallel, USB or LAN port
- WiFi 802.11 b and RS232 interface (AURA-6800W series)
- Desktop or wall mount solution
- Dimension : 150 (W) mm x 187 (D) mm x 140 (H) mm
- Weight: 0.95 Kg
- Color : Ivory white or black
Note : POSIFLEX'S AURA PP-6800 & PP-8000 PRINTERS ARE SRM COMPATIBLE IN CANADA
Serial Port (RS-232), Parallel, Lan or USB.
Thermal dot line method
Maximum Printable Width
72mm (for 576 dots/line)
Default Printing Width
64mm (for 512 dots/line)
Paper Feed Method
Paper Load Method
Drop and use
Partial cut (1 point at center left)
Saw tooth blade
Power: Green, Error: Red, Paper Out: Red.
Hood Lock, Paper Near End, Paper Out, Overheat.
International Character Set
15 international character sets supported (DenmarkⅠ, DenmarkⅡ, Ex-Jugoslavia, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Norway, Spain, SpainⅡ, Sweden, UK, USA.
Character Code Page
23 code pages supported (Power on default code page can be set infactory by software program)
Bar Code Printing
UPC-A/E, EAN13/8, ITF, CODE39/93/128, CODABAR, QR Code, PDF417
Paper Guide Adaptor
Optional 58 mm paper guide adaptor
| Wall mount kit|| Optional|
** The product information and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.