If you have serious counterfeiting issues and need to double-check while maintaining an accurate count, the AB4000 MG/UV is the right tool for your business.
This series of low-cost front-loading banknote professional counters perform a smooth and fast counting. Labor time is extremely reduced and losses due to human error are eliminated.
The new AB4000 allows an effective, accurate, and reliable counting of banknotes. The unit is equipped with a micro-computerized mechanism that allows an accurate and high speed counting process- up to 1,200 bills/min. Additionally, the unit is equipped with micro-computerized mechanism that allows an accurate and high-speed money counting process.
The AB4000 series include our AccuBANKER patented ?emergency stop? feature, which when activated, stops all operations.
- Saves time and labor costs
- Soft thermoplastic interface with tactile feedback
- Reduces losses due to human error
- Automatic or manual start
- Anyone can use it
- Emergency Stop feature
- Variable counting speed (600, 900, 1200 bills/minute)
- Micro-computerized for accuracy and batching
- Integrated MG and UV counterfeit detection systems
- Available in 110 Volt and 220 Volt versions
This product qualifies for tax benefits under the Economic Stimulus Act ; Section 179
The Basics of Section 179
In 2009, Section 179 will allow you to deduct from your tax liability the full purchase price of equipment purchases, such Cash Handling Equipment from AccuBANKER (up to $250,000). This means substantial, immediate tax relief for your business, and makes the purchase needed equipment a smart financial move. For more details visit the IRS page for Section 179