CONNECTIVITY MADE SIMPLE
The CradlePoint CBA750 3G/4G Mobile Broadband Adapter provides IP Pass-Through capabilities for any device that requires wireless broadband access. For most applications, simply connect the CBA750, turn the unit on, and it’s ready to go. Quick to install, the CBA750 handles the connection without configuration and provides enhanced network connectivity with support for USB and ExpressCard modems running on 3G/4G Networks. Adding a wireless backup or even primary connection has never been easier.
Ethernet to Mobile Broadband -
Mobile Broadband to Ethernet
POWERFUL, RELIABLE, CONVENIENT
As a high-performance adapter, the CBA750 supports multiple and concurrent application streams for the attached device, converting Ethernet to mobile broadband and mobile broadband to Ethernet. This flexible connectivity solution is platform independent, features two operating modes (configuration and IP Pass-Through), and has an “always-on” signal strength meter to determine the best mobile broadband reception for optimum placement. The CBA750 is truly a “drop-in” 3G/4G solution for adding mobile broadband capability effortlessly.
- A “Drop-In” Wireless Broadband Solution
- Installs in Minutes - No Software to Load
- Can be powered with Power-over-Ethernet
- Optional Modem security Enclosure
- The Broadest 3G/4G Modem Support
HOW IS IT USED?
The CradlePoint CBA750 3G/4G Mobile Broadband Adapter can be used in three main ways:
- As Primary Connection in “remote, lights-out” devices like kiosks, ATMs, digital signage, and point of sale devices.
- As Failover Connection for network equipment that supports redundant WANs.
- As Antenna Remoting, which allows you to get the best 3G/4G signal available by placing the CBA750 in the best location for receiving the signal. This flexibility, along with Power-over-Ethernet lets you can take advantage of existing CAT5 cabling within a building to bring the internet connection to your equipment room.
Below is a list of carrier-supplied modems compatible with the CBA750.