Datalogic Cobalto CO5300 - USB Kit, Laser, Black. Includes SCANNER and USB Cable
Mfr Part: CO5330-BKK1
The new Cobalto™ CO5300 omnidirectional presentation laser scanner guarantees an excellent value for customers looking for outstanding performance in a stylish and full-featured product.
An elegant blue ‘Ring of Light’ encircles the reading window, which turns a bright green to visually confirm a good read. Additionally, a high quality polyphonic speaker can be configured to provide the preferred sound or ‘jingle’ for audio confirmations of a good read.
The omnidirectional reading pattern of 20 lines and 1,500 scans per second provides the market’s fastest 1D decoding rate and motion tolerance, key features in applications that require immediate and intuitive reading.
A single line activated by an ergonomic top ‘SCAN’ capacitive trigger, combined with rubber finishing grips and a 30° adjustable scan head allows it to be comfortably used as a handheld reader for scanning large or bulky items.
The Cobalto CO5300 presentation scanners are the ideal solution for checkout counters in convenience stores, specialty or apparel stores, as well as for office automation applications such as manual scanning of documents, envelopes, and small packages for postal and courier applications.
- ‘Ring of Light’ visual good-read confirmation
- Configurable polyphonic speaker for customized audio good-read confirmation
- Top of the range speed and motion tolerance on 1D bar codes
- Adjustable scan head with 30° tilting ability for larger items
- Ergonomic rubber finishing grips are ideal for handheld operations
- Capacitive trigger for single line targeting applications such as Price Look-Up (PLU) lists
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
|Dimensions||3.9 x 4.3 x 5.9 in / 9.9 x 11.0 x 15.0 cm|
|Weight||15.5 oz. / 440 g|
|Color Options||Black |
|Scan Method||Omni-directional/ Single Line|
|Decoding Capabilities||All standard 1D codes including|
GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked
GS1 DataBar Stacked
GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
|Mobility/Range||Corded 6 feet|
|Scan Rate (Maximum)||1500 lines per second|
|Print Contrast (Min)||35%|
|Typical Depth of Field||Code 39 5 mils: 0.5 to 5.5 cm / 0.2 to 2.2 in|
EAN / UPCA 13 mils: 0 to 27.5 cm / 0 to 10.8 in
Good Read Green Light
|Auto Sense Mode||Yes*|
Touch capacitive trigger to wake
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104 °F / 0 to 40 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 158 °F / -40 to 70 °C|
|Drop Specification||Designed to withstand repeated 4ft drops (1.2m) to concrete|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer Warranty|