Ground shipping both ways is covered by Cassida. Renewable yearly, the plan needs to be purchased together with the unit(s). Natural wear and tear and accidental damage are not covered by the plan. How it works: we ship a replacement unit and a return shipping label for the defective unit via ground service within 24 hours of being notified of a malfunction. Unit can be shipped via expedited service upon request (expedited service surcharge applies).
WARRANTY IN ACTION
1. Call Cassida Technical Support (1-888-800-0303 option#2) and receive an RMA number
2. Place the unit in its original packaging or equivalent packaging with good fitment. Use packaging materials to ensure no excess room for movement
3. Tape Box Shut
4. Place box inside second larger box with minimum of 2 inches of tightly packed foam peanuts or other appropriate cushioning material on all sides.
5. Tape box shut
6. Write RMA number on outside of box or on shipping label
7. Ship to 19636 SW 90th Court, Tualatin OR, 97062
8. Cassida ships a replacement/repaired unit or replacement part to the customer.