Scriptel?s ScripTouch series electronic signature pads all feature rugged construction and high reliability for frequent transactions and long lifetimes. Scriptel?s active battery-less tethered pen is proven to perform flawlessly through more than 1 million signatures. The signature sensing layer is mounted behind a solid signing surface for great device durability. Signature quality is not affected by wear or heavy use and there are no batteries to replace.
The ScripTouch ST1571 with EasyScript device interface combine ergonomics with a rugged design to deliver a signature pad that is perfectly suited for high transaction volumes and use in serving the public. This signature pad sets the standard for modern design requirements, including a low profile height, USB connection, a tethered pen, StaticCap Technology, a 3 year warranty, overnight exchange, and a backlit LCD for immediate rendering and visual feedback that is ideal for capturing signatures on the go.
Scriptel?s unique EasyScript device interface uses keyboard emulation to transmit captured signature data. USB keyboards are standard and well-supported in all operating systems and browsers, making it possible to design pure cloud-based applications without client PC installs or frequent updates to Java applets or ActiveX controls.
- Rugged design
- LCD display
- Scratch-resistant glass signing surface
- Slim: Less than 1″ tall
- Vertical Pen Mount
- Active battery-less tethered pen
- Durable plastic case construction with heavy-duty cable attachments
- Big Non-Slip Rubber Feet
- 3 year warranty
- EasyScript (ST1571) or ProScript (ST1570) device interface
Available Software and Integration support for ProScript
- Microsoft Word and Excel plugins
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader plugins
- ScripTouch Sign and Save signature image and data capture application
- Supports OmniScript universal signature integration platform
- Extensive APIs and software libraries in .NET (C++, VB, C# and F#)
- Windows COM also supported