New Page 3
The signotec LCD Signature Pad "Sigma" is the little brother of the successful Signature Pad "Omega". The "Sigma" is a device for capturing signatures, fully developed by signotec and made in Germany, with an unbeatable price-performance ratio. Measuring just 160 x 120 x 10 mm, it is extremely compact and is therefore ideal for mobile use. When it's stationary it still shines with it's flat contruction and the optional pen holder.
The Sigma with backlit don't mind reflections fromlights or windows and is just for potential low-light conditions, the excellent choice.
The Sigma signature pad sets a new standard for electronic signature capture devices, in terms of its size and the resolution of the display. Among the device?s unique features are the outstanding display of graphics and text, the technical properties for digitising signatures, its extremely flat design and, above all, its smooth surface and a sensor that is flush with the housing. This design enables signing to be highly ergonomic. The rounded sides also allow the heel of the hand to pass fluidly from the device to the table without disrupting the signing process.
|| 4" (10,5 cm) b/w Display with backlight
| Active Signing Area
|| 100 x 50 mm
|| 160 x 120 x 10 mm
|| Unlimeted fonts and sizes
|| Any graphics up to 320 x 160 pixel
|| Unlimited screens, Hot-Spots (buttons) and Scroll-Function
|| AES-Encryption, RSA-signing. Signatures biometrics RSA-Encryption inside the pad.
|| USB (HID, no driver installation required)
|| Yes. Optinal with internal virtual USB-Seriell-Converter (FTDI)
| Internal Samplingrate
|| 6000 Hertz
| External Samplingrate
|| 500 Hertz
|| 1040 dpi, not interpolated
|| No special pen, cheap replacement
|| Scratch resistant surface
|| 2 Years
The signotec pads (Omega firmware 1.25, Sigma 1.16) have the highest security mechanisms. This will allow a complete chain of evidence in dispute. Depending on the integration, different techniques are used:
- PDF documents can be signed inside the pad and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The biometrics from the signature pad can RSA-encrypted inside the pad using a public key and not in the insecure environment of the PC.
- The pad LCD-screen content with the signature can be RSA-signed inside the pad.
- Each pad has a separate and unique RSA certificate for signing from delivery.
- Storing from custom RSA-certificates inside the pad.
- The pad can generate an RSA certificate inside.
- Supported schemes are RSA PKCS # 1 v1.5 (with or without the hash OID), PKCS # 1 v2.1
- Certificates can be certified by a Root Authority
- Supported hash algorithms are SHA-1, SHA-256 and SHA-512