Caller ID only hardware for basic applications and Point-of-Sale
Compatible with pcAmerica Restarant PRO Express
RPE only works with the Caller ID BASIC model. The Ethernet model it's not
compatible with RPE
Basic Caller ID information for Pop-up screens. This device captures Caller
ID time/date, name and number and indicates on which phone line the data is
received. Units are available in 2, 4, and 8 line models with either
Serial/USB or Ethernet connection..The choice of Domino's Pizza and many
food service point-of sale (POS) solution providers to link Caller ID into
delivery and take-out modules.
- Pop-up Customer RecordsEven before answering a call, the
customer's record can be shown. This allows employees a moment to review
the client's information before responding.
- Personalize Your Phone CallsHaving your customer's information in
front of you allows you to tailor your conversation to their needs.
- Save Time Taking OrdersSave precious seconds during peak hours by
customers automatically being pulled up.
- Call Back Unanswered CustomersCall back missed customers that
hang up during busy times. The units logs all calls whether answered or
- Build Your Prospect ListSoftware is available to "quick fill" new
records with Caller ID names and numbers.
- Identify Threatening CallersPinpoint caller record from the log
file based on when they called and which line.
- Inbound Caller IDIncoming call data includes phone line
number; time, date, Caller ID number and name (where available).
- Easily Select OptionsSmall (
switches on front of unit allow quick configuration for your
- Never Miss DataIndividual microprocessors on each channel
capture all data from simultaneous calls on multiple lines.
- Large InstallationsFour and Eight-Line Units can be chained
together to monitor up to 32 phone lines into one computer network.