WHOOSH! Sanitech TM is safe for use on smart phones, iPads and tablets as well as touch screen monitors and TVs.
DEVICE & SURFACE SANITIZER
Kills 99.999% of bacteria on hard non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds including E.Coli and Salmonella.
As the spread of the Coronavirus continues to be a concern, the availability of an effective sanitizer is more crucial than ever.
WHOOSH! SANITECH is uniquely formulated to provide unmatched performance in killing germs including drug-resistant strains, known disease-causing organisms, other bacteria, mold and mildew, and viruses. This product should be used after each visit from a student, a staff member, a restaurant patron, a tradeshow worker, etc., to eliminate the spread of infectious disease-causing germs.
The main ingredient, in Sanitech, has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to COVID-19 on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against COVID-19 when applied in accordance
with the directions for use against Strain Cornell-780916, ATCC VR-2016** on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/ for additional information.
Sanitech is in the queue with the EPA for this additional capability to be added to the bottle label.
Millions of people are at risk of catching germs by their normal daily interactions or simply sharing technology devices we use every day.
The most popular places to use Sanitech within schools are:
- Any healthcare environment where patients and family members have access.
- Safely cleans and sanitizes Smart Phones, iPads and Tablets (especially those that are shared among students) as well as touch screen monitors and TVs and signature pads
- Will not degrade the material used to construct the technology. Sanitech’s chemical make-up will not erode the plastics, the rubber components, the paint nor the device’s glass.
- Restaurant Tables and Food Prep Areas.
- Restrooms Walls and Toilet Seats and even soap and towel dispensers.
- Stairway Handrails and Door Knobs.
- Water Fountain Handles.
- Student’s Desktops.
- So Much More!
Scott Kaplan of North Collins School District said, “It not only removes the germs but also the crud causing touchscreens to not operate as well. I think the education sector is untapped as far as this type of product. Even if schools have 1-to-1 where students take them home, they can set-up cleaning stations where students can clean their own. Most districts advise using only a clean, soft cloth to clean the screen, but this will not get rid of the germs”.