EPSON COLORWORKS CW-C4000
C4000 Color Inkjet Label Printer, 4.4", Auto Cutter, Gloss. Includes AC Adapter, AC Cable, USB Cable, Full set of Ink Cartridges, Maintenance box, roll paper, User Guides.
A powerful and compact on-demand commercial color label printer
Bringing comprehensive connectivity and dynamic image quality together in a compact design, the ColorWorks C4000 label printer enables your business to harness the power of communication through color. This versatile label printer features high-performance PrecisionCore® technology and is engineered for reliability — it delivers crisp, photo-quality color labels on demand, at up to 1200 dpi resolution. The C4000 is compatible with ZPL II®, SAP®, major middleware and more, allowing for seamless integration with your existing workflow. And, with iOS® and Android™ software development tools, remote printer management capability and optional Wi-Fi® connectivity1, you can help maximize the mobility and efficiency of your business processes.
The C4000 gloss printer comes with black ink optimized for gloss label media, which works on the widest variety of substrates, compared to the matte black ink.
- Designed for reliability; engineered for demanding applications
- Crisp, photo-quality images
- Easy integration with ZPL II, SAP, major middleware and more
- Wi-Fi capability1 (optional)
Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- Exceptional image quality — crisp, photo-quality images and barcodes; up to 1200 dpi resolution with variable droplet sizes
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Compact, robust design — dust- and water-resistant for high-duty-cycle environments; ideal for commercial use and smaller workspaces
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to preprint; speeds up to 4" per second; fast time to first label
- Easy to operate — color LCD screen; automatic Nozzle Verification Technology; Windows driver; fast media and ink loading
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers