Kolibri DOMINO™ Business-Grade Bill Counter, Sorter and Reader with Counterfeit Detection
- The Kolibri Domino automatically reads, with a speed of 1,200 bills per minute, mixed stack of bills, sorts them based on denomination, and provides total value counted – unlike other simple bill counters which cannot detect denomination and value. Its thoroughly thought design and prime quality built-in parts provide an efficient and a smooth count of all type of new and worn bills.
- Multiple modes and functions for all your business' money counting needs: Mix, Sort, VSort, Auto/Manual, Add, Batch, Add and Batch. All these features are to offer the peace of mind to simplify complicated and time-consuming cash counting processes while accuracy is provided.
- Supports all North American currencies USD, CAD, MXN. Designed and engineered in the US with Kolibri Expertise in cash handling equipment.
- The Kolibri Domino is a professional grade machine that protects business from counterfeits. With 100% accuracy it meticulously scans notes for authenticity, providing maximum security using innovative 2CIS, ultraviolet, infrared, magnetic, sensors as well as, half, chain double bills detection and serial number recognition.
- Interface designed for optimal navigation with a large TFT display which provids a detailed on-screen report that can be printed and saved for a record (printer is not included). Data report with total count, total rejects and total number of jams is also available on Kolibri Domino.
The Kolibri Domino is a professional grade ready solution for counting and sorting mixed denomination cash for all business needs. This affordable value counter can read mixed stack of bills and automatically determine the denomination of each bill as they fed through the machine. Highly reliable and accurate, the Kolibri Domino can process USD, CAD and MXN bills at a speed of 1,200 bills per minute.
The Kolibri Domino has multiple modes (MIX, SORT, VSORT and COUNT) and functions (ADD, BATCH, ADD+BATCH) to speed through cash counting, drawer’s preparation, bank deposits and end-of-day settlements to fit all business requirements.
- Mix mode: Quickly count a stack of mixed denominations
- Sort mode: Count and sort bills by one denomination
- VSort mode: Count bills and sort them by their denominations
- Count mode: Count only the number of bills/vouchers/tickets
- Add function: Keep count of bills added
- Batch function: Process bills in customized amount
The user-friendly interface combined with the large 3 ½” TFT screen both are designed to offer the best experience while counting.
After the count, the detailed on-screen report, with total count and denomination breakdown can be printed (printer is not included) and saved for a record.
Data report with each bill’s serial number, total count, total rejects and total number of jams is also available on the Kolibri Domino.
The Kolibri Domino advanced built-in sensors (UV/MG/IR/2ICS) ensure that the count is 100% accurate, and counterfeits, suspects, or incorrect denomination bills (depending on the mode) are identified.
The three adjustable bill counting speeds of 800, 1,000 or 1,200 bills per minute provide flexibility, based upon the state of the bills to be counted, slower speeds are great for worn bills while faster speeds will sail through crisp new bills. The extra-large hopper holds up to 500 bills.
The warranty for the Kolibri Domino protects you against manufacturing defects and any device related failures that occur as a result of normal operation while observing the guidelines outlined in the user manual.
The warranty doesn’t cover the shipping cost to or from our Technical Service Center. Furthermore, it doesn’t cover against failures and problems that arise as a direct result of improper use, mishandling, unauthorized opening and maintenance, and tampering of any kind. We are also not responsible for errors or failures due to mishaps such as foreign object damage, improper transportation and/or storing, and spilled liquids.