Kolibri KBR-1500 Bank-Grade Bill Counter, Sorter and Reader with Counterfeit Detection
- Accurate, Efficient & Smooth: With a speed of 1,200 bills per minuter the KBR-1500 automatically reads mixed stack of bills, sorts based on denomination, and provides total value counted - unlike simple bill counters which cannot determine denomination and value. Ensures smooth counting for different quality notes, no matter brand new or worn.
- Fits Any Business Needs: Multiple modes and functions for all your business' money counting needs: Mix, Sort, VSort, Face, Orient, Count, Auto/Manual, Add, Batch, Add and Batch. All these features are simplifying this advanced cash counting system and same user's time.
- Supports all North American currencies USD, CAD, MXN. Designed and engineered in the US with Kolibri Expertise in cash handling equipment.
- KBR-1500 is a 100% accuracy bank grade machine that protects business from counterfeits. It includes 2 CIS, ultraviolet, magnetic and infrared sensors to ensure all bills are counted properly and authentic.
- Interface designed for optimal navigation with a large TFT display providing a detailed on-screen report that can be printed and saved for record (printer is not included). Additional external display included provided for convenience.
The Kolibri KBR-1500 is a bank grade ready solution for counting and sorting mixed denomination cash for all business needs. This professional value counter can read mixed stack of bills and automatically determine the denomination of each bill as they fed through the machine. Highly reliable and accurate, the KBR-1500 can process USD, CAD and MXN bills at a speed of 1,200 bills per minute.
The KBR-1500 provides multiple modes (MIX, SORT, VSORT, FACE, ORIENT, COUNT) and features (ADD, Batch…) to speed through cash counting, drawer’s preparation, bank deposits and end-of-day settlements to fit all business requirements.
- Mix mode: Quickly count a stack of mixed denominations
- Sort mode: Count and sort bills by one denomination
- VSort: Count a mixed stack of bills and separate them by denomination, similar to a cash register.
- Face: Sort bills based on whether they are loaded into the KBR-1500 face up or face down.
- Orient: Count and sort bills by one of 4 orientations.
- Count mode: Count only the number of bills/vouchers/tickets
- Add function: Keep count of bills added
Batch function: Process bills in customized amount
The user-friendly interface combined with the large 3 ½” TFT screen are designed to offer the best experience while counting.
After the count, the detailed on-screen report, which includes the amount and value of bills counted, and the breakdown by denomination, can be printed (printer is not included) and saved for record.
The KBR-1500 advanced sensors (UV/MG/IR/2ICS) inside the machine ensure that the count is 100% accurate, and suspect counterfeit bills and incorrect denomination (in a sort mode) are identified. The three adjustable bill counting speeds of 800, 1,000 or 1,200 bills per minute provide flexibility, based upon the state of the bills to be counted, slower speeds are great for worn bills while faster speeds will sail through crisp new bills. The extra-large hopper holds up to 500 bills at once.
Designed and engineered by our team in the USA, the KBR-1500 is the perfect machine built to last to accurately count bills while vastly improving productivity, reducing human errors, and saving cost.
The warranty for the KBR-1500 protects you against manufacturing defects and any device related failures that occur as a result of normal operation while observing the guidelines outlined in the user manual.
The warranty doesn’t cover the shipping cost to or from our Technical Service Center. Furthermore, it doesn’t cover against failures and problems that arise as a direct result of improper use, mishandling, unauthorized opening and maintenance, and tampering of any kind. We are also not responsible for errors or failures due to mishaps such as foreign object damage, improper transportation and/or storing, and spilled liquids.