3nStar Industrial Wireless Barcode Scanner 2D (SC610BT) IP67 Rating
The SC610BT industrial barcode scanner is the perfect solution for all your scanning needs. This scanner IP67 rating is designed to cater to the demands of industrial environments, offering the perfect combination of strength, durability, and functionality.
With its wireless connectivity and powerful imaging technology, you can effortlessly scan barcodes from a distance, increasing efficiency and saving you time. Invest in the best and choose an industrial barcode scanner that offers strong and dependable performance.
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth / Radio Range of up to 150m of open space.
- Powerful Decoding Technology: Omni-directional, 1D/2D scanning, Megapixel CMOS.
- Backup Battery: Product base has a built-in battery charging bin, allowing simultaneous charging of both the scanner and backup battery.
- Industrial Strength: IP67 rating, can sustain multiple 2meter drops and can sustain over 5,000 rolls.
- Scanner Feedback: Strong vibration motor and loud beeps during scanning.
- Offers omnidirectional reading of virtually all linear bar codes and the most widely used 2D barcodes, including poor quality
- Up to 150 meters Communication distance with the base
- Can work Bluetooth or Radio Mode
- Receiver can support up to 256 scanners
- 2.0mt (6 ft) Drop Resistance
- Mobile Devices Reading: Scans coupons, mobile tickets and digital wallets from the screens
- Built in Memory can store up to 100,000 EAN-13 bar code
- One full Charge support up to 100,000 scan
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, IOS
ABS + PC + TPU
Standard 1.8M straight
60 Frames per second
|Depth of field||
4cm - 50cm (1.6" - 20")
IP67 - Withstand 2.0m (6 ft.) drops
20% @ UPC/EAN 100% (13 mil)
1D 4mil (0.101mm) 2D 7mil (0.178mm)
|Decode Capabilities 1D||
UPC, EAN, Code 128, Code 39, Code 11, Matrix 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar, MSI Plessey, GS1 Databar, etc.
|Decode Capabilities 2D||
PDF417, MicroPDF417, Data Matrix, Maxicode, QR Code, MicroQR, Aztec, etc.
-20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
5% to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
|Size and Weight||
184mm (H) x 92mm (D) x75mm (W) - Scanner: 180g Base: 220g